1. Building your brand requires frequency and consistency.
2. Advertising calls attention to need and brings people to action.
3. A well designed and implemented brand increases trust and credibility.
4. Marketing brings your services to the market when they aren’t coming to you.
5. Advertising is a long-term investment in your continued success.
Ever have thoughts about a blog, why not leave a comment?
It’s as easy as sending an e-mail!
Here are the basic steps:
1. Look for the word “comment” and click on it.
2. Fill in the information:
*Name (type in the name you would like to appear before your comment)
*Email (type in your e-mail address – it will NOT be shown in your post)
*URL (If you have your own website, type it here. If you don’t know what this
is, leave it blank)
*Comment (type your thoughts/ideas that you’d like to share on the blog here.)
5. Once you have completed this section, click on the “Submit” button.
6. That’s it – YOU did it!! Your comment will show up on the blog. In order to see your comment, scroll down and you will find it as the last comment).
Thank you for sharing!!
Candace Crowe, President
Candace Crowe Design
Educating Patients. Marketing You.