I believe 2015 will be the year of getting back to the basics of what patients want to see in marketing materials and bringing more of the efforts “in house” as opposed to relying totally on your vendors. Teaching the practice to fish is what I had in mind when I put together this simple, down-to-earth marketing plan.
KISS MARKETING PLAN FOR 2015
1. If you haven’t already updated your website to be responsive, this is the year to do it. If you have a WordPress website and want to know how to make updates easier, sign up for our “Intro to WordPress” webinar January 16th at 1:00 EST.
2. Do a brand audit and clean up inconsistencies. Both on the internet and with your collateral and marketing materials.
3. Make a commitment and a plan to have a before and after gallery that matches the quality of the work you preform. Make sure the gallery on your website has the ability to add case information and is properly created to deliver the best keyword searches possible. Assign one staff member to take ownership of your gallery and to upload at minimum two patient sets of B & A’s a week.
4. Assign one staff member to be responsible to take at minimum two video testimonials a week. Post on FB, YouTube, LinkedIN and your website. Have that staff member take the “How to Get the Most Out of Video Testimonials” webinar January 30th at 1:00 EST. Download registration form.
5. Poll your patients and see what interests them. Then develop an e-mail marketing strategy around that. Make it personal and real. If you don’t keep in touch with your patients, you can be sure the practice down the street will.